← Previous Page
Boston.com's Zuri Berry reports from Gillette Stadium where the Patriots beat the Buccaneers, 25-21. Tom Brady shook off Wednesday's knee injury in practice to throw for 107 yards and a TD.
The Boston Globe's Ben Volin and CineSport's Brian Clark discuss which players need to perform against the Lions and whether the team is concerned about Danny Amendola's injury.
· Russia defends anti-gay law in letter to IOC
· Drew, Middlebrooks homer as Sox top Giants 12-1
· Lions' Stafford not worried about offense so far
· Patriots LB Fletcher progressing after surgery
· In preseason, practices are at least as important as the games